Clean neutral tones with subtle depth
This lovely colour combination will create a crisp ambience while lightening and brightening your space.
What you will need :
1x Yorkshire Stone Chalk paint
1x Staalmeester 20/20 brush
1x Vintro Clear Wax
1x125ml Fresco Chalk paint
1x Pure Bristle Brush
1) Using your Staalmeester 2020 bruh paint your first coat with Yorkshire Stone and leave to dry
2) Water down your paint for the second coat: decant some into a bowl add 10-15% water and mix thoroughly, then use this diluted mixture for your second coat. You are looking for full coverage. Once everything is covered and dry move on to step 3
3) Lightly sand any unwanted texture using 240 grit sandpaper, if you're happy with the texture move on to step 4
4) Mix enough 1:1 Fresco and clear wax. With your Pure bristle brush spread your coloured wax on in sections spreading it out thinly and wipe and lightly dust excess with a lint-free rag, remember to keep turning your rag over to use the clean parts of the rag to remove the excess.
5) Once you have completed step 4, using your Pure bristle brush and very little Clear wax lightly brush over any areas you wish to pull back to Yorkshire Stone and wipe excess wax away. Repeat until you reach desired effect.
If you would like to see this finish demonstrated live, just pop into any Vintro Retailer with this Recipe and ask for a demo in-store at the Vintro Demo Bar to see how quick and easy it is.
To purchase from a Vintro retailer :