Its a very big Monday night for all of us here at Taylored Revival as we announce that this June we will be merging and consolidating Taylored Revival together with Vintro Paint NZ to trade as The Artisan Company Limited. This is an exciting but emotional time given the history with all our customers and clients, no words can really express the amazing journey we’ve had the last 8 years. So instead we have spent some time trawling through our archives to compile a video on our journey over those years with you; and in turn helping you to see why this was the natural progression that we are excited to be making today, please take a moment and have a look.
Taylored Revival customers can of course be assured that the same amazing service will continue; however in a somewhat different format. The Artisan Company which was also formed by Darrell and Dorophya is the company behind introducing and providing Vintro Paints throughout NZ; and as such Taylored Revival is a very important part of that brand as we take the heritage, experience and knowledge and merge it together with Vintro Paint NZ in forming The Artisan Company going forward, with the same people behind it, the same drive and passion, with the same continued personal involvement with all customers.
Some important points;
- TR commission: We will continue with selected commissions works as per normal in our new studio. All booked commissioned works will continue and be completed under The Artisan Company
- Paint Products and tools: can be purchased and access these anytime through our website with a 1-2 working day delivery now that couriers have resumed back to a more normal state, with strong continued support both over the phone, online or through video.
- Existing purchases and backorders will all stay with the same terms and will be fulfilled as soon as possible.
- Any gift cards or store credits will all be transferred to The Artisan Company and all loyalty points from TR will be passed over to The Artisan Company in due course with no loss of any accumulated points and these can be claimed against paint purchases, online workshops or artisanal home decor.
- The TR furniture gallery and physical retail options will no longer be available nor will our physical workshops.
- The Artisan Company presently operates from a different site from TR where its has its warehouse and studio facilities and is not open for retail.
We are so grateful for the wonderful memories and times we have had with all our customers and clients and we can not thank you enough for all the support and loyalty you have shown us in the last 8 years. We are excited to move onto this new challenge and journey and we are looking forward to taking you along with us in this new adventure. We hope you enjoyed reviewing the Video with us and from the bottom of our hearts, Thank you so, so much for being apart of our story and journey and we look forward to connecting with you even more through The Artisan Company
Our sincere thanks from Dorophya, Darrell and the TR team x